As a business, we make space to reflect on what we have accomplished thus far so that we can reset and create new goals for the upcoming months. It only felt right to continue this practice with the podcast to reflect back on season 1 and highlight some of the amazing things we have done and our favorite episodes for you to re-listen to. That’s why episode 31 of MAKING WEBSITE MAGIC is our season 1 in review!
Join the waitlist for the Making Website Magic School of Business.
In this episode of Making Website Magic, Sam & Karyn are reflecting back on season 1 of Making Website Magic, emphasizing how SMC has evolved by adding the Making Website Magic education and mentoring branch to their business.
As Sam and Karyn prepare for their annual holiday break, here are six episodes for you to re-listen to until they return on January 11th, 2022.
- Episode 3: What is YOUR Dream Business? This episode truly sets the tone for everything we have talked about thus far. It outlines the true inner work, reflection, and self-awareness needed to decide for yourself what you want your business to look like and how it is going to fit into YOUR life.
- Episode 5: The Fear Surrounding Discovery Calls. This episode is a reminder that one-to-one communications is at the center of your web design and development business so it is important to not let fear keep you from making these connections with potential clients. Once you address your fear head on, you are able to learn and grow from it.
- Episode 6: Why You Keep Undercharging as a Web Designer and How To Stop. This episode is fundamental to uncovering what has caused you to undervalue and undercharge for your services and how to reframe this mindset. It is also where we introduced the beloved concept of value-based pricing.
- Episode 14: Stop Offering EVERYTHING as a Web Designer. Our top episode is where we discuss why we feel the need to offer everything to every client and how we can stop. In this episode, we also address the benefits of being specific with your offerings.
- Episode 15: Owning Your Space = Confidence. In this episode, we discuss the abundance that comes into your life and your business when you confidently commit to and embody what you’re doing.
- Episode 20: Burnout as a Web Designer and Developer. This episode is where we finally address what can happen if you ignore all of the other tips and end up burning out and the negative implications it has not only on yourself but your business. We encourage you to take a step back to relax and reflect, much like we’re doing now! (Take our advice!)
As always, thank you all for all of the love, kindness, and wonderful messages that have come our way. We cannot thank our listeners enough for allowing us to show up in this space and for getting us to the place we are today. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive empowerment to step boldly into your web design business and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
CONNECT WITH SAM & KARYN:
Instagram - Sam Muñoz
Instagram - Karyn Paige
Join the Free Community
Making Website Magic School of Business